Page Title

                                                CONVERSION OF A JUDGMENT OF SEPARATION

This ground is not used often. It involves a judgment of separation signed by a Judge or Referee of the Supreme

NOTE:   All information referenced above and/or duplicated within this page, is directly from the New York State Unified
        Court System booklet (and described in the New York Domestic Relations Law §170).

"Uncontested Divorce" page click here | "Contact Us" page click here | "Make An Appointment" click here
Anderson Paralegal Services, Inc.
"Helping Individuals to  
     Help Themselves"
© Copyright 2017.
                                                                                       Anderson Paralegal Services, Inc.
                                                                                                    All rights reserved.